- AoA Display (Voice Alerting & Peaks)
- G-Meter Display (Voice Alerting & Peaks)
- Attitude (Roll / Pitch)
- Slip / Skid
- Clock (GMT / Local)
- Outside Air Temperature (C / F)
- Bus Voltage Display
- Dual User Timers (Count Up / Down)
- Engine Run Timer
- Flight Timer
- Density Altitude Display
- True Airspeed Display (Kts / Mph)
- Internal Battery Operation
The unit incorporates a full color sunlight readable display, bezel-mounted light sensor for automatic display brightness, and an internal battery for operation in the event of power loss. The unit is designed to fit a standard 2¼” mounting hole and is approximately 2 inches deep. Dual ¼” quick-connect fittings are provided for pitot and static connections on the rear of the unit.
A pre-wired wire harness is also available to simplify installation.