Terms of Service
All goods remain our property until full and complete payment has been received. Shipping will be done after complete payment. We will replace faulty products applied for within 4 weeks after delivery. Credits for another product will be given when products are returned within 4 weeks after delivery. Refunds may be given at our sole discretion providing the goods are in original saleable condition. Postage will not be refunded.
Returns will only be accepted after we have given prior authorization. Returns must be sent Registered package and providing the track & trace information. We will not accept items where prior authorization is not provided in advance.
All orders will be shipped as soon as possible. Please allow 14 days for delivery except stated otherwise.
In case deliveries are not accepted at the shipping/delivery address provided in the order (i.e. delivery address is a package station of an shipping provider or any other reason for undeliverable location) then the items shall/must be returned to uAvionix Europe where the items will be checked and tested before re-shipped to the new/correct delivery address. Re-shipment costs shall he paid in advance by customer before the item is re-shipped.
Prices shown on this site apply to orders placed via this site and may vary from prices in our retail outlets. All prices are subject to change without notice.
uAvionix Europe reserved the right to update the prices based e.g. on exchange rates, import duties, et cetera.
We do not ship outside Europe unless:
- Complying to international export regulations;
- Payment has been received in full by bank transfer - details will be supplied on request.
- Products from manufacturer of origin (Supplier) purchased from uAvionix Europe can only be resold by Reseller when complying to all export and import regulations to include the Export Administration Act, as amended (the “EAA”), (50 U.S.C. App § 2401-2420), including the anti-boycott and embargo regulations and guidelines issued under the EAA; the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. App § 1701-1707); the Export Administration Regulations Act, as amended (15 C.F.R. Part 730-774); the Arms Export Control Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. App § 2751-2799aa-1); the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, as amended (22 C.F.R. Parts 120-130); the regulations of the Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control, and regulations, procedures and policies of the United States and any countries having jurisdiction over this Agreement. The Reseller shall not export, disclose, furnish or otherwise provide any article, technical data, technology, defense service, or technical assistance of the Supplier to any foreign person or entity, whether within the U.S. or abroad, without obtaining, in advance, appropriate U.S. government export authorization. Neither Party shall be liable for failure to provide Products, services, or transfers of technical data as a result of government actions that impact either Party’s ability to obtain import, export or re-export licenses or comply with said import, export or re-export licenses.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. We reserve the right to require such proof of identity as we deem necessary prior to filling an order. A contract will exist only at the moment we dispatch the goods. We may refuse to accept an order if we do not receive credit card or payment authorization or items are no longer available or where we have reasonable grounds to suspect fraud.
Optionally, the goods can be insured for missing or damage during shipment. In the event that an item is missing from your order or damaged in transit you must notify us by e-mail or in writing within 5 days of receipt of the parcel. In the event of damage you should retain the packaging. If the parcel is obviously damaged or has been tampered with then you should not accept delivery.
Orders shipped outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Any local import duties or taxes which may be charged by the destination country are the responsibility of the recipient.
Customers within EU can apply to be relieved to pay VAT only when a valid EU-VAT number is entered in the address registration process.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Warranty repair service shall be provided directly by uAvionix Europe.
- The products offered are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year after delivery to the end-user. Resellers have a 3 months extension of warranty in order to deliver and install the products at the end-user when applicable.
- For the duration of the warranty period, Manufacturer at its sole option, will repair or replace any product which fails under normal use.
- In case the product is End Of Life or out of stock, supplier holds the right to replace the product with another product with the same specs or better.
- Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost.
- This warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage, consumable parts, damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, fire or flood, damage caused by unauthorized servicing, or product that has been modified or altered.
IN NO EVENT, SHALL UAVIONIX EUROPE AND MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT.
NOTE: When purchase related transmitters, buyer or integrator/reseller need to comply with the local CAA regulation before using the equipment. FAA, EASA and/or local CAA approval for these equipment does not mean that there is approval for other regions or countries. Check if this product is authorized in your country of use. Also check the need for permit to transmit in your country.