This system includes an integrated, high integrity WAAS GPS sensor derived from uAvionix’s TSO’d FYX technology, and a precision, temperature controlled, barometric sensor with accuracy beyond 60,000ft.
- Mode S transponder.
- ADS-B 1090ES DF17 transmitter.
- Integrated WAAS GPS.
- Integrated static pressure sensor.
- Meets the performance requirements of TSO-C166b Class B1S and TSO-C122e Class 1, Level 2els @ 20W.
- Meets the minimum performance requirements of the following RTCA specifications:
- DO-181E Class 1 Level 2els @ 20W
- DO-260B Class B1S @ 20W
- GPS/SBAS augmentation system. Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM) layer for Fault Detection and Exclusion (FDE).
- Temperature controlled static pressure sensor accurate to 60,000ft.
- Battery backed GPS for fast Time-to-First-Fix (TTFF).
- DO-160G environmental Cat B2.
- Directly connects to PixHawk TELEM interface.
- GDL90 compatible CONTROL serial input. Compatible with popular autopilots.
- GDL90 ownship and altitude packets.
- SMA 1030/1090MHz Antenna Connector.
- Delivery is including dipole antenna
- Integrated GPS antenna.
- US Patents Pending.
Meets the requirements of:
- DO-181E Class 1, Level 2els (20W output power level)
- DO-260B Class B1S, DO-229D Class Beta 1,
- ICAO Annex 10, Volume IV,
- EuroCAE ED-115 Class LcF,
- Radio Equipment directive: 2014/53/EU
Note: Please check your countries radio licence Legislations. ADS-B out can require a permit to transmit on 1090Mhz (for The Netherlands this is € 120,00 per year).